Medical Coaching Info
- How would you like to have the best of preventive, alternative, holistic, integrative, and traditional medicine at your fingertips?
- Imagine the ways that your health could improve if you had a medical coach to guide you along your wellness path each step of the way!
- You don’t have to feel alone in trying to improve your health!
- Wouldn’t it be great to have the loving support and encouragement of another as we share wellness secrets and celebrate health together?
If you answer “Yes” to any of the above questions, then Medical Coaching may be just what you are looking for!
Dr. Patty invites you to allow her to be your Medical Coach as she provides practical tools to help you navigate the often confusing world of Wellness.
Unlike many doctors who focus only on your body, Dr. Patty would love to help you individually find what wellness prescriptions work for your body, mind and soul.
Dr. Patty’s professional training in traditional medicine as well as her extensive study in multiple areas of holistic medicine will give you new ways of approaching your health challenges. All of this will be done in a positive atmosphere under her expert guidance.
Dr. Patty’s Medical Coaching will be done in the privacy of your own home using Skype or phone, whatever you prefer. Also, Dr. Patty has a medical practice–Bilhartz Women’s Health Center–in Vallejo, CA (San Francisco Bay Area) where she can see you in person if this location is good for you.
Medical Coaching Options
There are 2 options of Medical Coaching that Dr. Patty is offering to you:
- 60-minute Private Medical Coaching Skype, phone, or at Dr. Patty’s Vallejo CA office: $97 for 1 session, or sign up for 4 sessions at $388 and receive your 5th session free.
- Four 60-minute Small-group Medical Coaching Skype sessions with Dr. Patty: $97 for 4 sessions.
1. Each Small-group Coaching Session will begin with a 20-30 minute discussion topic, led by Dr. Patty, as described below.
2. Q&A time in each Small-group Coaching Session follows the discussion where you can ask Dr. Patty any health questions.
3. Participants in the Private and Small-group Coaching Sessions will be called at the phone number that they provide on the enrollment form at the selected appointment time.
4. Small-group Medical Coaching Schedule:
Session 1: Tuesday, July 14, 5:00-6:00 PM PST (7:00-8:00 PM CST)
“Feeling Fat, Frazzled, and Foggy (Part 1): Here’s Why You May Not Be Feeling Your Best”
Dr. Patty offers medical reasons why you may be feeling anxious or depressed, having difficulty focusing and concentrating, experiencing food cravings, and sleeping poorly.
Session 2: Tuesday, August 11, 5:00-6:00 PM PST (7:00-8:00 PM CST)
“Feeling Fat, Frazzled, and Foggy (Part 2): Sorting Through the Complex World of Hormones and Supplements”
Dr. Patty discusses how imbalanced hormones and inadequate nutrition can contribute to your feelings of anxiety, depression, brain fog, food cravings, and insomnia.
Session 3: Tuesday, September 8, 5:00-6:00 PM PST (7:00-8:00 PM CST)
“Conscious Choices: How to Improve Your Health in One Day”
Dr. Patty shares multiple medical insights and suggestions that you can put to use immediately to improve your health.
Session 4: Tuesday, October 13, 5:00-6:00 PM PST (7:00-8:00 PM CST)
“Heartfelt Choices: What You Need to Know About Stress and the Mind-Body Connection”
Dr. Patty explains how stress affects your body, mind and soul. She provides concrete ways to reduce and reframe stress in your life so that you can discover peace and joy, even in the midst of difficult circumstances.