Medical Coaching Info
- How would you like to have the best of preventive, alternative, holistic, integrative, and traditional medicine at your fingertips?
- Imagine the ways that your health could improve if you had a medical coach to guide you along your wellness path each step of the way!
- You don’t have to feel alone in trying to improve your health!
- Wouldn’t it be great to have the loving support and encouragement of another as we share wellness secrets and celebrate health together?
If you answer “Yes” to any of the above questions, then Medical Coaching may be just what you are looking for!
Dr. Patty invites you to allow her to be your Medical Coach as she provides practical tools to help you navigate the often confusing world of Wellness.
Unlike many doctors who focus only on your body, Dr. Patty would love to help you individually find what wellness prescriptions work for your body, mind and soul.
Dr. Patty’s professional training in traditional medicine as well as her extensive study in multiple areas of holistic medicine will give you new ways of approaching your health challenges. All of this will be done in a positive atmosphere under her expert guidance.
Dr. Patty’s Medical Coaching will be done in the privacy of your own home using Skype or phone, or in-person if you live in the San Francisco Bay Area and prefer face-to-face.
Medical Coaching Options
Here are the First Steps for Dr. Patty’s Private Medical Coaching sessions:
- 1) Go to www.LifeExtension.com and click on “lab testing” (on the upper right side of the page). Scroll down to the “W” and click on the test “weight loss panel (comprehensive): cost is $206.25. (This is an excellent price for the entire lab workup cost.) You will order directly from Life Extension and they will send you a lab requisition to go to a local LabCorp to have your blood drawn. Your results will be emailed directly to you and then you can email them to me at email@example.com.
2) I will review your labs and we will schedule a Private Medical Coaching session with me on the phone, Skype, or in person if you live in the San Francisco Bay Area and prefer face-to-face. We will discuss the labs, your health history, your symptoms, and formulate a coaching plan for you, which will take about 1 hour.
3) The fee for the lab test review and Medical Coaching Session is $150.
4) Any followup Medical Coaching Sessions will be approximately 30 minutes and $90.
5) I accept payment for services via Venmo or a personal check.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. I look forward to working with you!